This workshop is absolutely free and we will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive.
In this class you will learn:
- How to start planning now for the upcoming cost of college.
- Where to find college scholarships.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Parents make that cause them to overpay for college…and how to avoid them!
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid & scholarship packages.
- What assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Dept. of Education calculates your Family Contribution!
- How to maximize eligibility for both need based and merit based aid.
- Impact of COVID-19 on college planning.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to maximize eligibility for merit based aid and how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis — without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.