FREE COLLEGE PLANNING WORKSHOP
This workshop is absolutely free and we will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive.
In this class you will learn:
- How to start planning now for the upcoming cost of college.
- Where to find college scholarships.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Parents make that cause them to overpay for college…and how to avoid them!
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid & scholarship packages.
- What assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Dept. of Education calculates your Family Contribution!
- How to maximize eligibility for both need based and merit based aid.
- Impact of COVID-19 on college planning.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to maximize eligibility for merit based aid and how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis — without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
Free College Planning Workshop
* Indicate required field(s)
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR CLIENTS
Ecliptic Financial provided us with excellent service, tools and advisement for both our daughters’ college selection, FAFSAs each year, scholarships, and funding strategy for college and retirement. They are always available to us with stellar support.
During the hectic times of trying to figure out the best way to finance college tuition for three children, Ecliptic was without a doubt the best move we could have made. The financial solutions and honest, friendly service that we received would lead us to recommend their service to everyone!
– John C.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.