Recent Success Stories
We have students accepted to colleges all across the country and most are paying significantly less than the published cost of attendance:
- One student is attending the University of Pennsylvania for $16,630. (Cost of attendance: $72,584)
- One student is attending Georgetown University for $28,150. (Cost of attendance: $73,920)
- One student is attending Tulane University for $17,036. (Cost of attendance: $73,316)
- One student is attending the University of Miami for $8,564. (Cost of attendance: $68,734)
- One student is attending Muhlenberg College for $4,235. (Cost of attendance: $64,235)
- One student is attending Stevens Institute of Technology for $22,098. (Cost of attendance: $69,888)
- One student is attending Oglethorpe University for $12,720. (Cost of attendance: $53,490)
These significantly-reduced cost-of-attendance figures represent a combination of need-based grants, merit-based scholarships and, in some cases, federal student loans.
- We guided one student with an EFC of $0 to apply for EOF funds so he can enroll at Rowan University.
- We helped guide one student, with an EFC of $525, to apply to 20 competitive colleges; she was accepted into 15 of them and received a total of $514,176 in financial aid (a combination of grants, scholarships, work-study and federal loans).
Our appeals process has been equally successful. Colleges have offered an additional $6,000, $4,500, $2,700 and more!
We help guide our students to apply for colleges that align with their goals and schools we know to be generous with merit money.
We have students who were offered scholarships of $30,000, $26,600, $25,000, $24,000, $23,000, $21,000 and $20,000 – and many more in the high teens! These scholarships are, in part, based on our college suggestions.
Bottom Line: We know the ins and outs of college financial aid!